Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Boring Blog
I know this blog has turned a little bit boring over the last week, and unfortunately it will continue to bore its readers with the same-old posts for another few days. Internet has become a bit of a problem for me. Usually I'm able to post from my flat, but the internet has been down there for the last two weeks. The school's internet is too slow for most websites to load in the half hour I have here. I got on today, but only because I have an extended break. It's all just frustrating! But I'm planning on going to an internet cafe this weekend. So I'll post then about volunteering, events last week and this week and my hiking trip to the Hogsback Mountains this past weekend! And of course, I will finally post pictures of Hole in the Wall, Coffee Bay, Durban and the Hog's backs! Hope everyone is doing well! Our weather was pretty similar yesterday as it got quite cold and you with your warm spell! Weird, but we'll probably start overlapping more often as you move into spring and I move into fall! Okay I'm sending my love over there right now and I'll post later! Thanks for reading this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

If I can't get thru this time I am going to give up!
ReplyDeleteIt actually worked! though I don't know what I did differently this time from what I have tried the past 2,863 times...
ReplyDelete