Okay so here's how you can read the enormous amount of stories I just posted. Go down to where the post is titled "From Scuba to Cape Town" and that is the beginning of my spring break. I tried to break up the posts to make it easier to read, so you don't have to read them all at once.
Also, I want to add pictures to each post but the internet here is not working to my liking and won't let me post pictures on the blog or on Facebook. So it maybe a while for those. But I hope it's not too long and that it is a little bit interesting!
I hope everything is going well at home! Anything new going on since I've been gone? Whats the status in F/M? I want to wish Tyler, Mac, Erin and Andrew Happy Birthdays! There is just another thing to add to my middle child syndrome, all my "brothers" and sisters have their birthdays within 10 days of each other and I'm all alone in May! (I think that was planned.)
Anyway, enjoy this cause I sure did ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

it sounds like you had a blast on your spring break abroad- you already have had so many amazing experiences and your trip isn't over yet. I am glad you're brave enough to try all of these crazy things, i'm so proud of you! I am too nervous to do anything that risky, so I'm glad I can live vicariously through you :)
ReplyDeleteLive it up for 38 more days and then come back to MN and see me!
i am going to try to read all of your updates from spring break in 15 minutes before i have to leave? what are the chances of making it through...haha
ReplyDeleteI'm sure if any of you were in my position, you would feel obligated to do all these crazy things too! Hey, I didn't even want to bungee jump, but I did it! (Well they kind of pushed me off...) And yeah unfortunately I'm a little long winded (wonder where that comes from?) and I can't really give anything I do justice in less than 10 sentences! Haha thanks for trying though Anna!
ReplyDelete