Here we go, “quick” update of my spring break. Which by the way, isn’t spring break…it’s fall holiday. Of course! That confuses us every time too, but I think the South Africans get more confused when we told them we were on spring break. Haha! I’m going to post this in bits so it is easier to read.
From the last post, the Holocaust museum and the Jewish museum were very interesting. The cable car ride up to the top of Table Mountain was cool too. That mountain is so beautiful and it gives the best view of Cape Town. The city, the ocean and the mountains spread out on all sides. Just gorgeous, check out the pictures of course! The group that hiked up the mountain was very tired because it was the hottest day ever and it was a three hour hike. I regretted not hiking with them a little bit, but I still got to see the top and I’ve hiked a lot so it wouldn’t have been that different. We got to see the sunset on our way down in the cable car which was also beautiful. We went out to eat at a traditional African restaurant as a group that night and had great food!! It was kind of like Buca in that there were several dishes that the whole table just shared. Only difference was that we had unlimited supply of all dishes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment