Monday, April 13, 2009
And on the Seventh Day...
On Sunday everyone else took the bus back to PE while myself and the 8 girls I planned my spring break with stayed one more night in Cape Town at the same backpackers. We took the day easy because we knew we had a big week ahead of us! I went shopping with a few of the girls at some African markets and to a very fancy mall. My only and best purchase was a belly button ring that has the South African flag on it that I probably will never take off again I love it so much! Then the 9 of us started our bonding by going out to dinner in a ritzy suburb of Cape Town called Camps Bay. We sat at a table outside right by the beach and had some great seafood. It was a cold night though, so the restaurant gave us all a fleece blanket to warm up in! I think restaurants in MN should start to give out blankets to cold customers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

When BJ and I were in Vancouver, BC the restaurants near the water gave blankets to people on the patio too. What a great idea!
ReplyDelete